Re: [DL] Faerie Doctor?

 --- Janne Matti Oskari Vuorenmaa <jvuorenm@cc.hut.fi> wrote: > > > I
think it was something from the official website, IIRC.
> > It was. Either Matt DeForrest (sorry if I butchered the spelling)
> or
> > Christopher McGlothlin made it. It was essentially just a set of
> rituals and
> > appropriate/inappropriate favors for believers in Irish myth. It
> was a
> > Gaelic form of Shamanism.
>
> Would anybody happen to have it somewhere? One of my players found it
> from the DLCG, and got interested.

If anyone does have it - there is another guy on the forums (Deadlands
Classic Rules section) also looking for it. I thought I had a copy some
where but am failing miserably to find it - it must be on my old hard
disk - which is no longer in my computer :-/

Thanks

Roy

It's Samaritans' Week. Help Samaritans help others.
Call 08709 000032 to give or donate online now at http://www.samaritans.org/support/donations.shtm