-----Original Message-----
From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]On
Behalf Of Alan De Smet

<SNIP>

The announcement of the the new Deadlands forum and subsequent
near-ghost towning of the list inspired me to organize my
thoughts on why web forums suck into a rant.

http://www.highprogrammer.com/alan/rants/webforums.html

(The rant is about web forums in general, not the Deadlands forum
in specific.  The Deadlands forum was just the breaking point.)

--
Alan De Smet              http://www.highprogrammer.com/alan