-----Original Message-----
From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]On

<SNIP>

If I wanted to order some Great Rail Wars miniatures would it be easier,
faster, or even cheaper, to order direct from jeffvalentstudios.com as
compared to the online store at peginc.com?

I have purchased every Deadlands book ever sold so I have no need to buy any
books. Has anyone here ordered from jeffvalentstudios.com? Anyone care to
share their experiences with them, good or bad?

Thanks and Good Gaming.
Roger Bert <rogerbert@d20roleplaying.com>