[DL] NVA gamers, heads up

I was in the Wizards of the Coast store in Springfield Mall this weekend,
and was suprised to find that they have a pretty large selection of
Deadlands Doomtown Disk Wars packs there, with a pretty serious liquidation
markdown.  I didn't get any, as I don't play, but I'm sure that there are
some out there who do.  They also had a good stock of GRW: Cry Havoc, which
is in their RPG stuff, and consequently pretty seriously marked down as
well.