[DL] DL] GenCon Indy PEG Gathering

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Randy Mosiondz <mosiondz@shaw.ca>
To: hoe@gamerz.net, lc@gamerz.net
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 02:16:56 -0600
Subject: [LC] GenCon Indy PEG Gathering

I finalized a place for the GenCon Indy PEG gathering. I was originally
speaking to a few brew pubs near the convention center, but then I
received
some confirmations from attendees that they may be bringing kids along, I
switched to a licensed restaurant instead. So here's the details:

GenCon Indy PEG Gathering
When: Friday, July 25th, 7pm
Where: Buca di Beppo, 35 North Illinois Street
http://www.bucadibeppo.com/loc_details.asp?ID=1401
5 minutes north of the convention center

We have a side room reserved under Randy Mosiondz for Pinnacle
Entertainment
Group. They have vegetarian options available.

See you in Indy!

P.S.  Could someone please forward this to the Deadlands and Weird Wars
lists?  Thanks!
--
Randy Mosiondz | mosiondz@shaw.ca
http://members.shaw.ca/mosiondz