RE: [DL] Prizes for con games?

> That might be a good way to choose
> the winner. Or perhaps have the players
> vote for it.

That's how I've been told to do it and have done it. There are usually
two categories for the players to vote and that's best role-player and
best newbie. Long ago I was part of the local White-Wolf team and this
was our MO, sense then I've used it in any game I have prizes (whether
it comes out of my money or a companies).

> What are the prizes, usually? Books,
> t-shirts, stickers or what?

Mostly books, but I seen t-shirts, miniatures, posters, dice, I've even
seen a Q-pee (sp?) doll (with fangs and bite marks on it's neck). I like
to have a small box for them to pick out of, that way the person that
won best role-player can find something even if he has all the books.

Christopher Merrill
A W.H.A.T.T. Member