Re: [DL] Deadlands Reboot 2004 [OT]

On Tuesday, July 29, 2003, at 11:14 AM, <davis@ms.uky.edu> wrote:
Deadlands while he focused on new stuff.  And now ME is out, so maybe
there's this strange pile of cash at PEG that is going to a Deadlands
What happened with Mystic Eye?

As far as I know, Shane and ME just couldn't make an agreement on some of the finer points, so they've decided to part ways amicably. it's NOT a Cybergame situation where Shane's having to make deals with the Reckoners to stay afloat, but just a parting of ways on good terms... It may tie in to the reboot...

I think there's a forum post about it from a few weeks ago.