Re: [DL] Deadlands Reboot

On Wednesday, July 30, 2003, at 05:54 PM, Horace Black wrote:

  Is there anything you did like, seeing that you
neither cared for the system or the setting?
  As far as meta-plots you could and perhaps did
ignore them.  Speaking for myself I liked them and
used them as a tool in my game.

I was wondering the same thing... Generally, when i was running Deadlands I considered the metaplot good for a 'setup' and as atmosphere. It all happened, but the posse wasn't forced to constantly deal with it.