[DL] First Bay Area Pinnacle Fans Gathering!

Hi everyone, here's all the details for the
get-together. Please let me know if you have any
questions.

When: Friday, August 15th from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.

Where: Round Table Pizza, 37480 Fremont Blvd.
Map:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?countrycode=250&country=US&address=37480+Fremont+Blvd.&city=Fremont&state=CA

We have the back room reserved for the evening. Bring
your ideas, order yourself some pizza, and come talk
about our favorite games!

Marguerite

p.s.  I would appreciate it if someone would forward
this along to other Pinnacle lists as well.  Thanks!

=====
Alea Iacta Est!