Re: [DL] Reality TV?

On Monday, September 15, 2003, at 08:43 AM, Brom Clancy wrote:

Has anyone caught the new series "peacemakers" it supposed to be a
detective series set in the old west involving the introduction of
forensic science.
I aint had the chance to watch it yet and was wondering if it was any
good and if the science in the show was believable.

I watched the first episode (except for the last 15 minutes) and it seemed interesting. Been meaning to watch more, but I always forget... It's an 'odd couple' setup with the prissy 'scientific' pinkterton working with the 'intuitive' cowboy Sheriff, and the local female mortician as the love interest/voice of compromise.