RE: [DL] Deadlands gets on TLC!

Yes, but was it hardcover? I know I scrambled to make sure I bought a hardcover Player's Book (to go with my hardcover Marshal's Book) when I heard that future copies would be softcover.

Fie on her if it was hardback...

Derek

P.S. And the Curse of a Thousand Bilge Rats upon her as we approach National Talk-Like-A-Pirate Day on Friday the 19th, says I!

--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers