RE: [DL] Deadlands gets on TLC!

well then again isn't the players guide out of print?
except for the downloadable one you can get at
rpgnow??

the only way to get a printed copy is to get the
limited ed one.

mark

--- coyote <coyote@net-link.net> wrote:
> Shane, back me up here buddy. The key to marital
> bliss for a gamer is to
> marry a gamer.
>
> If she *really* loved him she woulda picked
> something else to pitch.
>
> On the other hand, maybe he was letting go of the
> old copy to make way for
> the SW: Deadlands Reloaded edition.
>
> >>Gwanji Jo Wolf
> --
> Joseph C. Wolf
> Freelance Designer-Developer

=====
"Three Rings for the Elven Kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-Lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the land of Mordor where the Shadows Lie."
                   -Gandalf quoting an ancient verse to Frodo Baggins