Re: [DL] Deadlands gets on TLC!

> Shane, back me up here buddy. The key to marital bliss for a gamer is to
> marry a gamer.

Nooooope...I have to heartily disagree.  I thank GOD I didn't marry a
gamer...just a woman who thinks my hobby is a-okay in her book.  She figures
me dropping, say, a bunch of money on RPG books is WAY better than me
wanting a new sports car, stereo systems (one for the house, one for the
car), etc...and she actually thinks me and the guys getting together every
week to play is a very GOOD thing...she just has no desire to play RPGs at
ALL...

The perfect marriage...=)