[DL] PDFs

Hola people...

After much looking, searching and buying, I've rounded up all things
Deadlands RPG-y, except three books: Law Dogs, Independence Day and
Perdition's Daughter.

While I would happily pay for a Lost Colony Companion quality copy of them,
that doesn't seem to be in Pinnacle's plans...and the only stores I can find
that have them all seem to be in the UK...so my choices are: Expensive
shipping for books that Amazon UK *might* be able to get...or breaking down
and getting the PDFs.

That said...should I go the PDF route, anyone have any tips for
collecting/binding the pages?

And are the Dime Novels sized to print Dime Novel sized....or full-sized?
Do they resize easily if you wanna go to the trouble of printing them
smallish?  Etc.

Barring that, anyone know where I could find the remaining books in their
full-print glory?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Tommy