Re: [DL] Ghost Rock: The Movie

>>> serfmonkey@ameritech.net 10/17/2003 5:23:43 PM >>>
Anybody else notice the actor "Lacey Shane" credited as "The Barber"?
For
some reason that sounds like a couple of familiar names strung together
...<<

Sifu Shane Lacey is the actor playing American Indian martial artist in
the movie.  It is called the Reckoning in the US, and Ghost Rock in the
UK.  There is a ton of stuff out on the internet regarding this movie.
(But alas, no trailer I have found.)  Doesn't appear to have anything to
do with Deadlands that I can see thus far.  Unless it is one of those
movies like From Dusk till Dawn with George Clooney, where the previews
made it look like a bank robber movie, but it turned out to be a campy
vampire movie in the end.  (Actually, I recommend it to anyone who wants
a good B-movie laugh and can stand the blood.)  But the name is too much
of a coincidence.

- Steve