[DL] Keep Scenario Alive: Attend Council Meeting, Tuesday 10/28

Hi all,

I'm passing the word along to other gamers* to encourage their support for a
very good game store in Fremont, CA. The owner is in the unenviable position
of having his store in a location marked for development.

I don't work for the store or have any financial stake in the store. I'm
just a long time customer who doesn't want to see the "little guy" get
screwed or lose my favorite game store.

The following was posted to another hobby/gaming list I belong to so I
thought I'd pass it along.

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,

Derek Carmichael

* I've belonged to this list for a while and didn't join just to spam you
with this!

------ Begin Forwarded Message

------ End of Forwarded Message