[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20031027

Fellow Marshall's and players,

Thanks for all the wonderfull ideas and advice,ya'll post have helped me begin to revise my game. But I have a question: Has anyone ran the Harrowed Ground adventure that comes with the Marshall's Game Screen? I was wondering what state that the town of Pawnee Rock is situated within. I typed Pawnee Rock into my browser search bar and got a spot in Kansas on the High Plains near the Santa Fe Trail. Was this the intended general area of the adventure? This would be perfect because I was looking to start them in the Southern area near the disputed territory. An lure get them into the disputed territory with the rummors of Glory & Riches. If anyone knows the answer to this question let me know.

Marshall Clark

From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net
To: deadlands-digest@gamerz.net
Subject: deadlands-digest.20031027
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 23:59:04 -0500

deadlands-digest Monday, October 27, 2003

[DL] Relic - Shard of the Cross of J paulerik@wanadoo.dk RE: [DL] Relic - Shard of the Cross saf2c@comcast.net

Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:08:35 +0100
From: paulerik@wanadoo.dk
Subject: [DL] Relic - Shard of the Cross of Jesus?

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for info on a Relic I'm sure I've
stumbled across somewhere - perhaps it's
in F&B, but I'm not sure?? (I've borrowed it
out to my Blessed Gamer atm). As far as I
remember it's a Shard of the Cross of Jesus,
and it's supposed to aid in Healing?
Can anybody please point me in the right
direction?

Cheers,
Marshall Paul

------------------------------

Let me explain. No, there is too much; let me sum up.

Splinter o' the True Cross

Bearer can Lay on Hands, even if not blessed. Character still has to make a
faith roll to do so. A blessed with the item doesn't suffer wound modifier
for patients wounds. Also give a +2 to faith rolls when using protection.

Taint: Only effective for members of the Christian faith.
  I'm looking for info on a Relic I'm sure I've
  stumbled across somewhere - perhaps it's
  in F&B, but I'm not sure?? (I've borrowed it
  out to my Blessed Gamer atm). As far as I
  remember it's a Shard of the Cross of Jesus,
  and it's supposed to aid in Healing?
  Can anybody please point me in the right
  direction?

  Cheers,
  Marshall Paul

End of deadlands-digest.20031027