RE: [DL] Fate of Deadlands

That sounds pretty cool but how much will this book
cost when it is released? i know you said to wait on
the questions but i want to know how much i will need
to save up to pick this baby up.

Answer when you can shane, i am also sorry for your
loss.

mark

--- Jeff Yates <jyates@primaryfunction.com> wrote:

> [...]

=====
"Three Rings for the Elven Kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-Lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the land of Mordor where the Shadows Lie."
                   -Gandalf quoting an ancient verse to Frodo Baggins