RE: [DL] Fate of Deadlands

>That is most likely how it will go here. Although I’m an open minded kinda person the

>idea of having to buy and learn yet another set of Rules does not give me a warm

>fuzzy feeling. Buying the source books and converting them to classic deadlands I

>can handle.

If I follow correctly, there will not be source books (plural), just one book.  A major part of the design philosophy of Savage Worlds is that you won’t need multiple sourcebooks to run your game, just the main rulebook and one or two setting books.

Clint Black

"You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Ghost Rock, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of ghost rock in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' Yank body. The smell, you know that sulphurous smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."