Re: [DL] Fate of Deadlands

Yeah, where are those artists...?

Wraith wrote:
That seems like it'd be a bit more work. If I'm hearin' correctly, you'd have to write a new setting for each book you wanted to produce. It seems like it takes some of the charm out of a setting. What if each of the deadlands settings had been first made as a single book each, all at once?

By the way, whatever happened to that androids book?
Oh, wait. I forgot. It's been stalling for art, since my artists keep disappearing..>.<

Oh, there will still be different books for the system, but instead of being splatbooks for one setting, each book will cover the entire setting completely. Or perhaps more accurately, each book will cover an entire storyline in that setting.

Take the first setting, Evernight, for example. You can run the storyline front to back, and be done with it. But it's been so popular that two "sequels" are in the works. But you won't need the first book to run the second or third; they can stand alone if you like.

Clint