Re: [DL] Product Numbers

Title: Re: [DL] Product Numbers

Dear Marshals and players

Maybe I can shed some light over this from a previous conversation with Shane. I hope he doesnt mind that I share this with you.

<from old Shane mail (insert random medieval joke here)>

Why no PG1013, are you guys and gals superstitious?
[Shane Hensley] Nope. ;) Though we've teased about that a few times. It was just a Matt Forbeck screw-up.

PG1038 and PG1039? Have I missed something or are you saving these for something special (PG1037 Dead Presidents and PG1040 Lone Stars)?
[Shane Hensley] Again, production hiccups. Once you assign a stock number to a product that's canceled, you can't reuse them or the distributors go nuts.

</from old Shane mail (insert random medieval joke here)>

And PG1029 is Rascals, Varmints and Critters At least it says that on the back of my book.

Back East:North would be PG1025 and Back East:South is PG1026

Kind Regards,

Magnus Eriksson