From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]On
Behalf Of Justin Baldwin
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 4:58 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: RE: [DL] Damn them Players

One of my favorites, and I am sorry to say that it happened in DnD but it
could easily happen in Deadlands to, the party opens a door and release a
small amount of water, about ankle deep then they look up and see a rather
small blue dragon which immediatly breathes it's lightning breath attack
into the water. Ha, no save or anything just fried players.