Re: [DL] Associate Favor

--- RedFox Whiteruff <redfox@crimsonvulpine.com>
wrote:
> When you?re imbuing an object with the Associate
> Favor blessing (as per Ghost Dancers), how exactly
> do these Appeasement points work?  Do they vanish
> forever when you use the Favor (thus necessitating
> the Bless Item Favor every time you want
> to ?recharge? the item with Associate Favor)?  Do
> they give you a point every single time you use the
> Favor (Hah!  Beware my chain-gun peace pipe of
> Lightning!)?  Or do they regenerate once per 24
> hours, like the Permanent Appeasement used for
> Imbued Favors?

Meant to get to this yesterday, sorry.

Hi!  Thanks for the question.  I don't have Ghost
Dancers in front of me, but I -think- the answer is
your first choice, i.e. the Appeasment used to create
the item disappear in it's creating, and necessitating
the Bless Item favor to give the object more
appeasement.

That's why giving the item the ability to store it's
own Appeasement is so important, as well as
associating the item with the Favors' particular way.

If you have any questions let me know, and I'll try to
remember to double-check this tonight.

Marguerite

=====
Alea Iacta Est!