RE: [DL] WHAT THE $%^#%?????

I just tested it and it works just fine.

You ARE going to www.peginc.com, right?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net] On
Behalf Of Sitting Duck
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 5:58 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: [DL] WHAT THE $%^#%?????

I attempted to go to PEG's website and I got this buydomains.com thing
instead. Has this happened to anyone else and, if so, what gives?

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace,
that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a
Congress. Want Deadlands stats for your favorite radio Western heros? Go
to http://www.geocities.com/sittingduck_1313 and click on Extras.