From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]On
Behalf Of Bobby Edwards
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 7:28 AM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: Re: [DL] Re: [Savage_Worlds] Re: Savage Deadlands

I don't know what you people think, but I don't think that SW is too bad a
system.  About the only real complaint I have is converting a character that
has been played every weekend for about nine months.  I lost a lot of
skills, stats, edges and hindrances, and my powers have become weak and
puny.  I think that if you're gonna play the system, start off with new
characters.