Re: [DL] British Rifle

On Dec 5, 2003, at 2:20 PM, RedFox Whiteruff wrote:

Quick question... I have "The Great Weird North" and was set on making a
great white hunter type character based on the british soldier archetype.
Does anyone know where I can find the stats on the Martini-Henry rifle
listed in his gear? It's not in the 2e player's guide and I can't find it
in Law Dogs. Any help would be most appreciated. :)

I've seen it, but I couldn't tell you where... I'm thinking the Back East books, possibly Back East: The South.

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)