Re: [DL] Re: [Savage_Worlds] Re: Deadlands Reloaded Preview upon Pinnacles website

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 14:57:11 EST
 PEGShane@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 12/9/2003 2:56:12 PM Eastern Standard Time, yuriz@hotmail.com writes:
That layout page looks awesome! Better than I even expected.

One question tho: are all three Deadlands worlds gonna be in one book, or three seperate books?

Yuri
"Answer hazy, ask again later . . ."

;)

(dodge)

(Check out the Making Of next week .. .final answer should be there--still experimenting right now.)

Shane

Please be three, I have no desire to spend money on the portions of the line that I dont use