[DL] Where is the Deadlands videogame? +wild west game updates

First off, let me get this out of the way:
Are we ever going to actually see a Deadlands video
game?
It seems like Headfirst is taking forever just trying
to bring their Call of Cthulhu game out, with the
Deadlands shooter as a side-project, I fear by the
time it comes due to publish the game there won't be a
viable market for it.

Now, on to the game updates:
Red Dead Revolver has been picked by a division of
Rockstar Games (makers of GTA) and is scheduled for
release sometime in 2004. No further news has been
available, and chances are there won't be any news
until R* gives a release date for the game.
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/446/446663p1.html

Second, the Playstation2 title, Gunslinger, has been
cancelled without ceremony. No publisher or developer
has picked it up, so chances are this title is dead.
However, Activision does have a reputation for
reviving old titles, so if the wild west becomes
popular again then we might see this tiotle developed
further down the road.

A Japanese game company virtually unheard of in
AMerica, Sammy Studios, is making a wild west
1st-person shooter titled Darkwatch. I can find
literally nothing on the internet about it, though I
hold a copy of GMR magazine in my hands with a 5-page
preview article of the game. It looks very cool and
has alot of Deadlandsesque elements, like clockwork
gizmos and zombies, not to mention the fact that the
character you control is purportedly a creature of the
night himself (i.e. vampire).
http://www.sammystudios.com/

Finally, a game in development called The Movies
allows you to produce and direct your own films.
Screenshots have suggested that western films are a
possibility. Joy!
http://www.themoviesgame.com/

-doc