Re: [DL] Where is the Deadlands videogame?

Personally, I loathe Xbox, so I haven't followed their
titles as much. I think it sucks that Crimson Skies is
only available on Xbox because thats a game I'd love
to play, but I have my standards and I's a devout Sony
purchaser (the Gamecube I own was a gift).
If Dead Man's Hand comes out on PC (or Gamecube or
PS2) then I'll definitely pick it up. Thanks for the
link!
-doc

http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewthread&threadid=45888

> Tho I too want my western computer game with
> Deadlands meat!
>
> Jeff Y.

> with
> 	unsubscribe deadlands@gamerz.net

=====
"What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?" -Irv Kupcinet

"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one." -Cato the Elder (234 BC - 149 BC)