[DL] Gone for a few days--and the screen up tonight

Hi gang,

I've got another funeral to attend in the Midwest tomorrow and won't be back until Wed. night sometime. It might take me a day or two to catch up on email.

The screen is up as well as several bundles I've put together for those who are new to our game (the screen seems to be attracting a LOT of attention for folks playing many different games so I thought I'd take this opportunity to give them an "introductory" package).

If you feel like doing me a favor, it would be GREAT if you mentioned the screen to your store, other websites, etc. Not only will it help me sell screens, but those folks might be attracted to the Savage Worlds starter bundles I'll have up tonight as well.

Thanks all. Have a great week. I'll have the inserts for the screen up by the weekend.

Shane Hensley
PEG/GWG