[DL] Knoxville?

My trip today was taking the last of my old warehouse stock down to Knoxville
(our fulfillment house). In doing so I uncovered some City of Lost Angels,
Children o' the Atom, RVC II, more GRW and Weird Wars minis, and even some
original Fields of Honor! You'll find them all available for sale tomorrow--but get
'em while you can because there's only a case of each.

Hey Shane,
Would that be Knoxville Tn? My hometown? You could have stayed and played friday night if so. Would have been glad to have you. :) Just give me a tingly feeling knowing that the creator of DL (might) has been here. Ready to shoot something now. LOL

Marsahall Rosenbalm

Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software ? optimizes dial-up to the max! http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us&page=byoa/plus&ST=1