Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 8:38 AM
Subject: Re: [DL] Knoxville?

In a message dated 1/21/2004 1:04:21 AM Eastern Standard Time, darth_rose@hotmail.com writes:
Hey Shane,
  Would that be Knoxville Tn?  My hometown?  You could have stayed and
played friday night if so.  Would have been glad to have you.  :)  Just give
me a tingly feeling knowing that the creator of DL (might) has been here.
Ready to shoot something now.  LOL

Marsahall Rosenbalm
Aw shucks. (blush)

I was loading boxes and signing leatherbounds. Glamorous, huh?

;)

Shane