Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 11:18 AM
Subject: Re: [DL] Knoxville?

In a message dated 1/21/2004 11:08:16 AM Eastern Standard Time, gamr4evr@bellsouth.net writes:

i have a couple questions about them.

what do the look like? i saw a leatherbound copy of hellboy rpg from sjg. it looks like a hardbound with leather stretched over it. is this what DL looks like/

do you have any left?

you said 'signing them; are they are signed?

i'm thinking about ordering 1 from S&R along with some HoE books.

thanks for the time,

marshal kt

They are signed, and they are *real* hand-bound leather.

We have about 50 left now that I brought my stash down to Knoxville.

They are not available through stores.

Shane-o-rama