RE: [DL] London in the deadlands world?

Sounds like it's going to be a cool read

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]On
Behalf Of neko
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 3:57 AM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: [DL] London in the deadlands world?

Hi Guys, long-time digest lurker here,

I am writing a bit of a short story, set in a steampunk-esque London environ
in
the late 19th century and I wanted to actually set it in the deadlands
'universe' (I love ghost rock and fear mongering what can I say).

Anyway, I was wondering if there is any material written on London at all?
I've
been creating my own idea of london, which is a mix from deadlands WW/HoE,
Thief Games, 1984, Mad Max 2, and Neverwhere.

thanks!
neko