[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20040124

"What is the fastest you have seen players die off in a game?  Total TPK or just stupidity on the(i)r part.  This should be good for laugh."

a Confederate deserter tries to hook up with a posse run by a one-armed ex-cavalry officer in grey and pretty much starts off conversation by saying: "so, I guess y'all know I'm a deserter, I don't much care for the South, but I figured I'd throw in with y'all".  He immediately takes two .45's and a bowie knife from the rest of the posse.  :p

All I could say as marshal was: "dude, next time think about it, okay?"

Do you Yahoo!?