[DL] PDFs

One of the nice things about the PDF versions of the
books is that 'I don't have a copy' is no longer an
excuse, you can have a copy on your desk in half an
hour anywhere in the world. Anywhere with a decent
internet connection and a laser printer that is.

I can print them and get them spiral bound for nothing
but I still prefer a 'real' book.

Apparently the technology exists for doing 'instant'
paperbacks - load file into machine, press button,
read book - but the book sellers are a bit upset, this
is worse than Amazon for them.

Michael