Re: [DL] Timing of written adventures (Spoilers)

Hi !
> I have a question, my game has been going for a while now, I'm into August
1877, and I'm getting
> Independence Day, and want to run Ghost Busters and Dead Presidents.

hm.... my timing (I`m trying to run adventures with Weird West storyline)
is:
Perdition`s - Xmas 1875
Independence Day - July 4th 1876 (but You can do it in 77, 4th of July is
nice)
Night train ( and rest of Dime novels)- after Independence Day (july 76 -
september 76)
Road to hell - 15th of october
Heart of Darkness - 2-3 weeks later (depends on travel speed)
Pass the salt - I`m running it during heart of darkness...
Fortress of Fear -  few days later after Heart of Darkness (I don`t like
it...I haven`t played it...)
The Heart o' the Matter - after Heart of Darkness
Gommorra (knicknevin`s and such) - fall of 76/january 77
Ghost Busters - march 77
Rain of terror - after GB
Dead presidents - after RoT

I have my own stories between... now, I`m in Mexico, after The Heart o' the
Matter....

Piotr Korys

"SERVANT: Don't be a fool.  You can't kill him.  He's immortal.
STRANGER: If you only knew how many immortal creatures I've killed."
                          Nocturne

--
 Jeszcze lepsza oferta AlphaNet