[DL] Looking for input

Hey all, I'm putting together some reference binders to carry to my Weird West games, so as not to
have to have ALL my books.  What I'm looking for is what do YOU consider as must have information.
 What I had in mind was a binder for the Arcane backgrounds, one with the
Player-Can-Read-This-Stuff sections of the source books, and one with general info (gear prices,
maybe some tables that arn't on the screen, etc).  I welcome any and all advise. I'll be posting
this word for word at the PEG forum, too.  Thanks.

=====
David Sumpter

"That's mighty big talk for a One-Eyed, fat man."