[DL] RE: deadlands-digest.20040428

*snip*
I don't have HBO, but I just wondered if they were doing that historically
accurate, since the cursing is supposed to be.

Over at Ain't It Cool News, the creator (who's name I've fogotten, but I'm sure if you know it you could do a search and check me on this) said something along the lines of "i've been bored to tears over historicly accurate" and that he was more into "good storytelling" rather than accuracy. Not direct quotes, but something close to that. Which kind of dulled my excitment, but since I don't have HBO either, I guess I'm waiting for box set.

New version of the character gen? GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lose those love handles! MSN Fitness shows you two moves to slim your waist. http://fitness.msn.com/articles/feeds/article.aspx?dept=exercise&article=et_pv_030104_lovehandles