[DL] Re: Films

I am rather looking forward to 'Van Helsing'. I not
not thought of it as a Deadlands film though silly me.

Deadlands has quite a good track record with films. Do
you remember the excitement about 'Ravenous'? It
filled the Deadlands list for weeks but it was a year
or more before I saw it (didn't seem to make it to my
local cinema). They were right, the perfect Deadlands
film.

Michael