[DL] [Deadlands Classic / CoC] Converting "The Spawn"

I just started thumbing through a tattered old copy of the Call of Cthulhu
adventures book "The Great Old Ones" and realized that "The Spawn" is a
fairly decent wild west adventure.  However, I like the Deadlands Classic
system better than BRP.  Anyone have some guidelines for conversion?  I
already have the stuff in Adios-A-Mi-Go but I'm looking for some more
scenario specific advice.

---