Re: [DL] Classic Character Generator updated!

I can't seem to download the first 2 parts of the
program to check out the generator. also do i need a
special program on my comp to run the program?? like
ftp, or java, or something of the like??

mark

--- Thomas Clegg <TN_Clegg@lycos.com> wrote:
> Well, it took me a little bit longer to get around
> to it than I expected,
> but I just uploaded the latest and greatest version
> so far! :)
>
> This version, in addition to allowing you to choose
> what sources you want
> your material to come from, also allows you to save
> the options you've
> selected with regards to Marshal's Mode, Mysterious
> Pasts, VotWW, No Injuns,
> Harrowed, etc. :)
>
> I believe all of the major bugs are taken care of,
> and hopefully I didn't
> add in any new bu.... err unknown features. :)
>
> Please let me know your thoughts, problems,
> successes, etc!
>
> The files can be found at

> under the
> latest version directory.  The VB6Runtime files that
> may be needed (if you
> haven't already installed them) are in the VB6
> Runtime Folder. (It might be
> worth it to grab the runtime anyway even if you have
> before, as this is the
> latest version of the runtime files I could find.)
>
> The next update I'm going to attempt, will be to add
> a couple of different
> output formats so the data can be used as PDF form
> data, or simple XML that
> could be read into another sheet.
>
> Tom
> Programmer
> DLCGP

> with
> 	unsubscribe deadlands@gamerz.net

=====
"Three Rings for the Elven Kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-Lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the land of Mordor where the Shadows Lie."
                   -Gandalf quoting an ancient verse to Frodo Baggins