Re: [DL] Wierd west: tremors

I have to say Tombstone (buy the Special Edition boys and girls, it has lots of cool timepiece features). This is probably the only Western I have picked up that I REALLY likely. That, and it inspired my friend's Deadlands character (and he'd never played or really liked Deadlands before).

Brom Clancy <spleen23@webtrolls.com> wrote:
Just saw a commercial for tremors 4 on the scifi channel, this one is
being set in the old west.
This one will make my wierd west film library with:
Dead man.
Ravenous.
Anyone else got some suggestions?
(Not including Wild, wild, west which is to deadlands what the Dnd movie
was Dnd.)