RE: [DL] Fanning, Single and Double action pistols.

I'm a little confused, the weapon spreed rules were
dropped in the Revised Edition books, which are the
most recent.  What it comes down to is a SA can fire
every action (as long as there are shots left).  A DA
can fire twice every action with a -1 applied to the
second shot.

--- Bobby Farris <herogm@redbow.net> wrote:

> I am really studying this problem and thanks for all
> the replies. Basically
> under the original rules the SA had a higher rate of
> fire, but at a penalty
> and could fan. Now, it has a lower rate of fire. I
> am thinking of saying the
> SA can also be used as a DA, but has a penalty of -2
> per shot.

=====
David Sumpter

"I'm not close-minded, you're just wrong." - Bucky Katt