RE: [DL] Fanning, Single and Double action pistols.

It comes from Law Dogs.  Or would have, if it hadn't been edited out!  It
came to light when you looked at the section regarding gun smithing, which
mentions a procedure for tweaking a DA pistol to remove the -1 penalty.  But
the penalty itself was removed from the book.

I use it, and all my players have custom-fixed DA pistols to counter it.  Or
do when they can keep their own weapons... they tend to have to take new
pistols to gunsmiths on a regular basis... ;-)

Jeff Y.