Re: [DL] Steam arms?

Hi Roy!  We've had a couple of augmented characters
and NPC's in our games now, and they way we've done it
is that base augmentation, straight out of the book,
is regular steel.  Augmentation can be made out of
ghost steel, at three times the costs and for 1
additional level of armor to that location.

I'm pretty sure the cost came out of Law Dogs, which
references the cost multiplier for ghost steel under
the customized weapons sections.  As for the +1 level
of armor, I'm not sure if it's in a book.

Hope that helps, thanks!

Marguerite

--- Reemull <reemull@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi all
> A quick question
> Does anyone have any idea if steam arms are made
> from normal steel or from ghost steel?
> Thanks
> Roy

=====