Re: [DL] Steam arms?

 Thanks for the replies.  I found I was looking in the wrong place.
The Collegium actually mentions that the mechanical arm is made from
rounded cast iron!!!! (Pg 84)

The reason behind the question is that our local augmented character
has recently had his mechanical arm maimed and he's trying to repair it
by visiting a blacksmiths shop in New Orleans.  If it was ghost steel
I'd have made it far harder for him to reshape using the blacksmiths
forge.  I suspect that the fact that he only has a blacksmiths as a
workshop will ultimately prevent a proper repair job.  However it looks
as if he'll be able to reshape the general arm, but have a harder time
replicating some of the more fragile components inside.  Of course he
still has to persuade the blacksmith to hire out the forge to someone
that the blacksmith regards as a freak!

Roy