Re: [DL] Hospital Fees?

Well, I was thinking a high end to luxureyhotel with the daily doctor visit added in, so figure $10 or so a day, and that would include bland meals that may or may not be so good for you.

Reemull <reemull@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
I was was wondering about charging them per night for a mid level hotel
in New Orleans and adding a daily doctor ($3 or $5) check up to the
bill. Which by the time you rack up 3 weeks of stay is going to be
rather expensive.