[DL] Re:

One person with both mean as a rattler
and grim servent of death shot a man.  She thought he was a pick pocket
and so she put her gun into his back and told him to come with her now.
He said what the, and so she shot him.  I have a good group, but this
cannot continue.  IDEAS PLEASE

Ah. GSoD. One of my all-time FAVOURITE flaws.

Particularly because MiBs tend to wonder exactly WHY bodies seem to line up wherever this person goes. And unlike the Rangers, who aren't generally shy about letting everyone know they're about...MiBs DON'T advertise their prescence. They just find silent (and possibly deadly) ways to neutralize the threat.

That doesn't mean they just shoot it. No benefit to that...particularly if the person leaving the trail of bodies is a symptom, rather than a cause.

They follow. They observe. They set traps, and then wait until the posse stumbles into them. They aren't so proud to believe that it's "One Riot, One MiB." They tend to congregate, and co-ordinate, and if you see only one, it's only because the shadows are thick enough to hide the rest.

Rangers may at times work in grey areas. MiBs wear one colour (and I'll let you work out which one).

Tick off the MiBs enough, and they might "recruit" the posse. Not like Rangers do. Not like "Do this job for us and your record will be erased."

More like "You'll do what we say, for as long as we say to, and we won't see to it you're put before a firing squad."

GSoD has a nasty aura to it. See to it that the world around the posse notices. I took you down the MiB road. There are others.

Be seeing you...

--jq