Re: [DL] Legend to Grit, Black to ?

>Sure, I would love to hear it.  It would be nice to know I am not the only one with a party that >has been naughty.   :)
>
>Carl

Ok then Spoilers ahead :)

Then good :)

The character's name is Gregory Darius he was a syker and a bit on edge, as all war vets have a right to be.  His power of choice that he used the most was arson, great for the middle of nowhere combat...but in a small town...not that good as it causes alot of damage to everything.  His excuse for this, and not helping clean up the mess...it was all due to saving the people.  For example, in a variation of Night Train adapted for HoE he solo killed about 98% of the vamps and destroyed about half the town.  But he saved/protected them so they should be thankful.

He also had a girl friend, another PC, she was a junker named Ani...fairly useful gal...for more then a few reasons.  Also traveling with them was a librarian named Rebecca and a templar named Kal.  The templar died very stupidly, might have been brave...had he had a chance...but nope, taking on a BIG fearmonger that you don't know how to kill and that can insta regrow his head after being decapitated....not a good idea...especially solo...that happened while we were playing.  Shortly after that the game broke up leaving everything open ended.  So this is where i come in...with my evil plotting.

It's six years later, of the cast members...Greg is the only survivor.  The librarian fell against "Cancer Man" the fearmonger that killed the Templar, Ani was wonded but survived as did Greg.  In a later battle Ani is torn to shreds before Greg, which happens to be one of his biggest fears, as he watches.  This causes the dark hero to become a bit darker and a little less heroic and alot more psycotic.  Greg uses every last bit of power he has against the foe destroying it, but that's not enough for him...his sanity gone now...Greg starts traveling the country side in mourning destroying everything in his way...good...bad...or otherwise.   Along the way a few stragglers attach onto him...like happens from time to time, and an idea pops into his head, he'll have the new road gang....except they'll do good...well...kinda.  And thus the road gang "Brain Drain" is born.  He recruits a few members with VERY special powers, harrowed, a few junkers , and any psyker that he cah using his reputation amongst them.   Along with these elite come the standard bikers, thugs, murderes and anyone else wanting a free ride.  To Greg, a once very loyal friend, all these people are expendable as long as everything that threatened his friends is wiped out completly.  Though there are still a few things that even he wont go up against...not yet at least...ie Denver and Throkmortan...Junkyard...Convoy...things of that nature.  But fearmongers and towns beware.

In the years that have passed he's also beefed up his skills and powers.  Now he's stronger, faster, and smarter then his younger years.  Heck you'd have to be to solo kill a few fearmongers.  He's also picked up a few new toys, he's found a TSAR rifle and his sunglasses have taken on the power to tell what, if any, special backgrounds a person has.

With his small, but egar, army behind him he's set forth taking what they need and killing anything that poses a threat.  Unfortunatly in the process he's become a threat to everything in the way, causing as much fear as he's tried to get rid of, if not more.

Stats following, these stats can easily be changed to go into Weird West or Lost Colony, for wierd west i'd make him a Huckster/Gunslinger.

Greg Darius  Syker  Age:  46

Stats:

Mental:        3d8 Cognition,  5d12 Knowledge, 4d10 Mien, 4d8 Smarts, 5d12 Spirit

                                    Abilities:   Scrutinize 4d8, Search 3d8, Trackin 5d8 Academia:  Psychology 5d12, Area Knowledge(south) 3d12,  Demoliton 5d12, Disguise 2d12, Trade:  Mechanic 3d12, Blastin 8d12  Leadership 4d10, Overawe 5d10, Persuasion 2d10 Ridicule 3d8, Scroungin 4d8, Survival 4d8, Streetwise 5d8, Tinkerin 4d8 Guts 5d12

Corporeal    3d10 Deftness,  Nimbleness 5d12, Strength 4d8, Quickness 4d12, Vigor 3d12

Abilities:           Fannin 3d10, Shootin: SMG, Pistol, Rifle 5d10, Slight of Hand 4d10, Speed Load 3d10, Throwin 4d12 Dodge 4d12, Drivin Smi, Hover Bike 4d12, Fightin: Brawlin Sword 4d12, Sneak 5d12, Swimmin 3d12 Quick Draw 3d12

Grit/Callous: 9

Edges & Hindrances:

Edges

Arcane Background(syker)3, Fortitude, Touch as Nails, Denario 3, Steel Trap Mind 5, Sand 5, Belongings 5,  Level Headed,  Light Sleeper,  The Stare, Thick Skinned,  The Voice(threatening)

Hindrances:

Blood Thirsty, Loyal, Ugly as Sin, Oath of Loyalty(unity), Enemy 5(throkmortan), Wanted 5, Grim Servant of Death, Night Terrors, Vengeful, Intollerance Templars

Powers:

Mindwipe, Brain Blast, Chain Brain, Flesh nit, Chameleon, Arson, Slow Burn, Psychic Surgery, Meat Puppet, Mind Rider, Predator, Purge, Brain Bomb, Aztec Surprise, Force Field, One Man Army

Possessions:

Heavily Armored Black Semi Truck (runs off of spook juice) and trailer, Armored Duster, TSAR Rifle, Greg?s Sun Glasses*, Canteen, Backpack, Boiled Leather Pants, Police Hellfire, Hover bike, Long Sword, Apartment in Junk Yard

*Greg?s Sun Glasses:

            Minor Relic

Sun glasses, worn by Gregory Darius, allow the wearer to see the true nature of a person or creature.

Ok, there ya have it...in a nut shell so to speak :P  I'd love feed back :)

Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! ? Get yours free!